Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hello & Welcome!

      My name is Andrea & I'm a Certified Angelic Life Coach & Certified Angel Card Reader with Clairvoyant & Clairsentient intuitive abilities.  I truly love connecting & relaying messages from our Guardian Angels whom want us to live an abundant--positive life, with better clarity and purpose.

       My daily affirmations are based on reflections of my own life and those messages that our Angels would like for us to know for the day.  When you incorporate these affirmations into your daily regimen, you will truly see, that you have the power within you to make every day feel and be your best!

I hope these posts provides the motivation you are seeking, and that you can pass on to others. 

Guidance, Inspiration & Comfort always,

~Andrea~



No comments: