Sunday, May 10, 2015

Message from the Writers desk...


Hello Everyone,





 Sorry I've been m.i.a lately...I've been working even more so on completing my book & Im very close to its finish. I'm so excited to soon share it's details with you all!!!

I will return next week with my regular posts. 






Also want to wish my mothers Sandy & Nina, Grandma Marie, Grandma Rose & Grandma Di Pasquale in Heaven, my aunts, cousins, friends, co-workers, clients, followers on Facebook, Twitter, Blogspot and my friends that are mothers-to-be....I wish you all a beautiful, blessed Mother's Day that lasts all year through. May you all feel the same love, patience, generosity and devotion that you endlessly give, be bestowed upon you tenfold.



Look forward to connecting with you all!

Have an inspirational day!!!

~Andrea

No comments: