Wednesday, March 23, 2016

My First Book Release

Hello Everyone!

I'm very pleased to announce the release of my first book--as promised with all the details!



Four years ago, an intuitive idea blossomed inside me.  It was the simplest, sweetest, strongest awareness. Without hesitation I immediately composed an outline detailing every component.    I can still see myself sitting at that desk, confidently knowing what I wanted to write and what each chapter of my book would reveal.  There was zero doubt as if the book was already written.  

The result of answering this call from within, is my first book, “Messages From My Grandparents... In Heaven: How You Can Keep Contact With Yours.” This nonfiction book offers a narrative on coping and healing after the loss of a grandparent, as well as how I’m able to recognize and maintain a connection with my departed loved ones.  It’s a motivational, self-help and spiritual healing book that also encompasses the guidance of guardian angels and mending grieving hearts.

From the first day of my outline, leading to the present, the journey of being a writer has been full of anticipation, hope, research, more reading, writers block, "overwhelment," financial stress, “slight" worry/panic, files almost lost/deleted, middle of the night revisions, typing outside midst the summer air, back and forth editor and design approvals, exhilaration, peacefulness, joy, completeness, blessings, and the opportunity to reconnect with my grandparents--my guardian angels. 

Also along this passage were those (you know who you are) close to the contribution of this book, whether in support or material, and a talented artist's enchanting brush strokes, Joseph Bartolotta. 
Trusting in my angels’ messages and confirmations, has reawakened my life purpose.   

I'm ecstatic to announce that my book--a piece of literature that I've worked toward for so long, is finally accessible to be experienced in the hands who wish to venture its pages... 

My book is available in either soft cover, hard cover or e-book format from the following links below:

My publishing company
Balboa Press: 

 


Whatever idea/goal/desire/dream you have, answer the call--you will see it through!  No matter how long it takes, regardless of the unanswered how's and when's--the will fuels the fire that burns within!

Guidance, Inspiration & Comfort to you all always,
Andrea

No comments: