Thursday, September 1, 2016

Book Signing at Barnes & Noble ~ August 27, 2016

Hello Everyone,

Hope all is well and that you are all fulfilling your purpose daily the best way you can with the guidance of your guardian angles.

This last Saturday was truly a dream come true for my book:  Messages From My Grandparents...In Heaven, has made its way into a Barnes and Noble store in Staten Island, New York.  I was truly blessed, grateful, excited and humbled to meet new faces and witness their connection to my book. The turn-out for the discussion and signing, was more than I expected and I'm still smiling from ear-to-ear.  To also see the love and support of some family members and friends who also attended, made my day! 

There are still copies left of my book in the Staten Island store--all that which are signed too so if you're in the area--stop by and take a look! =)

I'd like to share some pictures from Saturday's event, as this will be the first of many events to come! =)

Guidance, Inspiration & Comfort always
Andrea 














No comments: