Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Holiday Greetings

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season.  I've been quite busy this month prepping for the holidays, working on my writing projects and also my online contributions to the Muddled Millennial.  I will return tomorrow with an Angelic message for the Winter season (sorry I'm a bit late with that), and I will also post our Angels messages for 2017.

I'd like to share today though, my latest article from the Muddled Millennial......

New Year's Eve gives us all another chance to reinvent ourselves—another chance at life.  Resolutions though can be stressful for some people as they feel they must create elaborate goals. My article below discusses a more nurturing approach to making resolutions--as it was inspired by the angels when I channeled their messages....

http://www.themuddledmillennial.com/single-post/2016/12/28/A-More-Nurturing-Approach-to-2017 

Guidance, Inspiration & Comfort always,
Andrea

No comments: