Monday, November 23, 2015

Angel Reading Party in OC Maryland

Had a fabulous, fruitful, & fun--filled weekend connecting with new & familiar--friendly faces for a weekend-long Angel Reading Party in OC Maryland.

A tremendous thank you again to Danelle from the Beach Walk Hotel for enabling me to gather with such wonderful people. <3  I'm truly blessed to have met those who were willing & open to receiving their Angel's guidance. I was also so honored to be in the presence of those familiar faces from last year, who have made... such great progress this year with their given, inspired guidance. Definitely warmed my heart! <3

I thank God & my Angels always for motivating me to embrace my gifts & be able to channel & relay all their comforting messages to those who seek clarity & inner peace. .

Andrea <3

 

No comments: