Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Upcoming Events

Yikes!!!! Sooooo, I haven't been on here since end of  last year!!!! Where has the time gone!!!

Definitely much  has been developing...planning a lot of events/workshops which I'm thrilled about--all of which I'll share with you here.  Plus been doing podcasts with the site I write for...The Muddled Millennial, & working on my second book.

This week I will post the Angelic Monthly Guidance Message for March.

April is going to be a busy Angelic month....

For further details on each event I mention in this post,
please visit the events section of my site below:
http://www.andrearfreeman.com

Honored to be part of this Holistic Event among other Lightworkers.  I'll be conducting  Angel Readings, & Selling/Signing my book.




April 22: I'll be at Zen Trading Post in Staten Island NY for a book signing/discussion
 

No comments: