Monday, November 19, 2018

Month of Gratitude - Helping Others

Hello Everyone!

Thanksgiving is this week! THIS WEEK! Can you believe it?!?  It definitely feels like the holidays are arriving waaaay too fast.  But here we are, another week of appreciation for our month-long gratitude discussions.  If you've missed my last two posts, last week, I discussed being thankful for Veterans  and my post prior to that: Thankful for What's to Come I detailed all the new changes to this blog, and how grateful I am for the self-discoveries in my life leading up to my updated blog.  So to never miss a single post, be sure to subscribe at the top of this site for future posts.

This week, we are going to focus on being thankful for Helping Others:

I've been conducting readings for over ten years.  I always knew I was taking on the tremendous role of  helping people heal as I'm guided to from my Guardian Angels, who relay their words of wisdom to me -- so I can pass along to others. I'm always thankful for the opportunity to read for others that are receptive to making these healthy changes in their lives.  However lately, the profound sense of what this truly means has shown, even more powerful, and for that I'm truly grateful!

Image from Google
Yesterday, I was honored to conduct Angel Readings at one of the locations I work out of.  Changes, a Nutritional Therapy, Fitness and Wellness Center, held an Autumn Open House, showcasing all the healing work they provide. Throughout the entire afternoon, I read for those seeking life guidance from their Guardian Angels. And it just warmed my heart a million times more, seeing in their eyes the illuminated paths that will lead to their inner peace they seek.  Some of the readings and messages the Angels conveyed confirmed that, they were already on the right path,  reminded them of the great strength that was always  inside of them, and some showed  how to take back their power.  I think to myself, if I wasn't there that day, would they have had the clarification they needed? Would it have taken longer?  I'm so appreciative that my Guardian Angels chose to work with me to provide the advice needed and to be there at the right place at the right time to give those I read for hope, support and action plans needed toward their life purpose.

Last week, I conducted a private reading, and my client mentioned to me that she had read my blog, Thankful For What's To Come. She said that it was just what she needed during that moment in time when she read it.  My heart smiled knowing, that what I'm channeled to write and share, is making a difference in someone's life. Being able to express my experiences can help those feel that they are not alone. 

There is such a complete joy that is received by doing service for others.  You bring light to their day where there may have been darkness, you bring companionship where there may have been loneliness, you bring thoughtfullness when others may have thought all is lost.

So this week, take the time to help those you know or don't know.  Be a difference in their lives.  Both you and the one you'll connect with, will receive beautiful, motivating, healing energies that can make endless ripple effects.

I leave you with a quote, here by left by Danielle Doby,  that has inspired me, and I hope it does the same for you....


Guidance, Inspiration & Comfort always,
Andrea 

No comments: