Thursday, November 8, 2018

Thankful for What's To Come

Hello Everyone!  Hope all is well!

I haven't been blogging for quite some time.   A lot has transpired since April of my last post. Some of it action related and some, inaction.  For the action part, I've been heavily writing my second book.  Its almost complete and I'm ecstatic to share with you the next passage of my author life. It's a new style of writing that has led me down a surprisingly--intriguing road of healing and enlightenment, and I hope it does the same for you all.  More details to follow soon. I can share with you though, some of the visual parts of my book.  Thanks to my friend and talented photographer, Colleen Rose of  Bunnie & Clyde Productions, we had an incredible photo shoot capturing all the elements of my upcoming book. Throughout this post I've included some of those photos that might be included in the book.   The one below in particular, captures precisely the meaning of my inaction to not blog for a while......

Where Have I Been?

Besides being an Author, and an Angelic Life Coach, I work at a corporate job in Manhattan, New York.  It doesn't reflect who I am at all, but its where I need to be at the moment - you know -financial reasons such as paying bills, saving money, etc.  To say,  the commute is a killer from Staten Island to the city, is a gynormous understatement!  A two - hour bus ride in both directions stalks me daily when in theory its only supposed to be an hour ride tops! But it is what it is.

Working late hours in the city, the long commute, finding time to write and conduct readings, no time for myself on the weekends, all started to put a strain on me.  I felt like I was never home, barely seeing my husband, and was constantly being plopped from one event to the next without any breaks in between.  My creativity, life purpose and motivation was fading away fast! Things that would normally make me happy, took longer for me to see its effects.  The result of witnessing these empty - nagging emotions halted at one point, the production of my book and as you know, my blog posts.  I became robotic and numb due to the never ending cycle of the daily work grind, and felt emotionally run down from being at a place where I knew, didn't truly reflect my life purpose.  These lower surrounding energies, continued to block me from being in the right frame of mind to blog and work on my book fully. Trying to do so would not have been fair to the integrity of my new project or to those who follow this blog.   I knew a positive change was coming. A positive change was needed!

Partly, the photo above from my shoot, reflects the result of my inaction of this blog.  I needed time to rethink how I wanted to communicate here--bring it back to life in a different way -- enable myself to want to get involved in it again -- and get back to my creative space for my book. I'm all about the art of the written word  and guiding  others -- so I knew, I couldn't relay all this if I wasn't within the rightful energy to do so.  All this "inaction" time  was definitely needed for me to reflect and get back to my inspiring flow in all areas of my life.  The photo above also  shows how nature was one of the avenues that lifted me up from this stale energy and how I could remember who I was within.....

My Healing....

Several things saved my sanity during my inner stalemate.   I know what your thinking -- If you're an Angelic Life Coach, why  can't you help yourself automatically and just "BAM" feel better?   The simple fact is, I'm human.  I still go through emotions like anyone else even though I connect with my Guardian Angels and connect others to theirs.  Some personal moments are easier to get out of than others.  Some lessons require me to dig deeper than others. When you're so close to a situation you want healed, you sometimes can't see the answers clearly...your insight is so blurry and it just needs to refocus.  Despite all this,  I've found gratitude in this experience because I appreciate the value of my path in life so much more now.  Also,  it helped me truly understand how to guide others in similar situations since I'm living through the process.


What worked for me and what could work for you:

Below is a list of activities or ways of thinking that helped me through my time of reawakening my purpose.  There is no limit to this list.  You can add to it, or you might find that you have other ideas all together.  The goal is to keep moving forward toward more positive perspectives and keep your energy levels moving toward positive avenues.....

1. I vacationed one week with my husband to our favorite local spot and laid low. No time frames. No time limits.  Issued myself an internet detox.  Journaled every day. Watched the sunrise. Visited the beach daily.  (You don't have to book an expensive trip to "get away."  You can go somewhere local for a weekend - maybe a bed and breakfast? or stay at a friend's house.)

2. Made more time for myself on the weekends -- Practiced more Yoga and started Pilates.
 
3. Walked more in the Park. Took the time to truly "Breathe" in Nature around me.

4. Conducted self Angel Readings and connected with my Guardian Angels / Prayed

5.  Talked with my husband for sound advice.

6.  Gave myself  a "Do Nothing" day or at least an hour or two of it.

7. Tried not to overbook my weekends.  Learned to say "No" and not feel guilty for it.


8. Read Poetry

9. Purchased crystals and wore Mala jewelry for heightened positive energy flow. Used Essential oils.

10. Left the "work week" in the past and focused on fun, family and friends on the weekends

11. Forged ahead and worked on my book...which further helped with my healing.

12. ***Highly recommend reading*** Denise Linn's Soul Coaching - a book that helps you remember who you are and explore your soul through writing/journaling prompts, enabling you to journey back toward your life purpose.



What did it all teach me?

I was reminded of the bigger picture in my life. Despite where I am, and where I know I want to go, I have to ignore the inner chatter and outside drama - trying to deter me from reaching my goals and living my life purpose.   What I'm less favorable toward liking -- at the moment isn't permanent - its just a reminder to stay strong on my path and follow my vision and know the difference between action and inaction.  I mustn't get discouraged during the waiting period of life and I shall muster the courage to work toward the change I want to see. Diving Timing is real!  I also must honor "me time" and not feel guilty at all for doing so!

I know there are still more self - discoveries of healing to undergo. The lower emotions I had felt I know will creep up again. And that's okay. I know how to react to it now and what it meant for me.  Life is constantly showing you something new about your stamina and your purpose.  At least now, there's proof here that you are not a victim to what you think is happening to you.  Only you can label how you will experience what life throws at you. 

Your discoveries might be different than mine, and it may take longer or quicker than mine to see through,  but know that you will find/remember your purpose and make sense of why/what  you are feeling on your way there! It is not a sign of weakness for feeling these lower energies --  rather it is a sign to reevaluate your life and make sure you're honoring all parts of yourself fully.

From relearning all this, and the time I allowed myself to pause,  my book as I mentioned earlier in this post, has been revived itself and I couldn't be more happier!  I'm also proud to announce that I broke down the barriers of inaction toward my blog.  I heard my Guardian Angels loudly and clearly on how to pursue the creative change this blog needed.  And so, I will now post monthly themes as part of my blog posts, and starting this month, (next week), I will do weekly posts devoted all toward Gratitude thoughts/messages, in honor of the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday.

I'm excited for this change in me and other revelations that will follow, which I will also share here.  I pray that you all embark on your own realizations and that this post sparked that light within you to do so.  I thank you for your understanding and patience while waiting for this post to be created after so very long.

If you have any questions/comments, please feel free to post to this blog.  If there are certain theme suggestions you'd like me to discuss, please feel free to mention here as well.  I look forward to connecting with you all!

Guidance, Inspiration & Comfort always,
Andrea R. Freeman

#LifePurpose #Reawakening #Guidance #Revelation #Reflect #Create #Pause #Motivation

 

No comments: